- 09/Apr/2022 – Paper submission is now open.
- 01/Jul/2022 – Submission deadline is extended to 31-Jul-2022.
- 01/Sep/2022 – The notification of acceptance/rejection emails have been sent to the corresponding authors. Please check your inbox (or probably in the spam folder).
- 07/Sep/2022 – The Early Bird Payment Deadline has been extended to 17 September 2022. Please check the payment instructions here.
- 01/Oct/2022 – New submission deadline for those who did miss the previous dates. Grab this oppurtunity! Please refer the details HERE.
- 18/Nov/2022 – The Presentation Schedule can be obtained HERE. (Note: In the schedule, the papers in RED yet to complete the registration. Please do so by 25-Nov-2022)
- 18/Nov/2022 – To all presenters, please upload your presentation slide HERE, latest by 8-Dec-2022, 12:00 Malaysia Time.
- 7/Dec/2022 – You can find the e-Program Book HERE.
- 23/May/2023 – Dear Valued Authors. All accepted papers has been sent for review by Material Today and AIP proceedings. The review process is taking little longer than expected. We will keep you updated soon. Many thanks for your patience.
- 12/Jun/2023 – Dear Valued Author. Thank you for your patience. Following are papers accepted for AIP Publishings. Please see attachment. We require all authors to sign the agreement form. We have received some. For those who have not signed agreement, please take immediate action by replying to email sent to authors. Thank you
About SIE 2022
2022 Sustainable and Integrated Engineering International Conference (SIE 2022) is the 2nd time hosted conference organised by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), after the successfulness of SIE 2019. This conference provides a platform for scientists, academicians, policy makers and industry players among others to discuss and disseminate issues and progress in the interconnected and multidisciplinary fields of sustainable development and engineering.
Paper Submission Deadline
30 June 2022 31 July 2022
Notification of Acceptance
31 August 2022
Early Bird Registration Deadline
17 September 2022
Camera-ready Submission, Registration and Payment Deadline
15 October 2022
DAYS TO SIE2022 CONFERENCE:
SIE 2022 would like to seek high quality and original papers soliciting on, but not limited to the following tracks:
- Information Assurance and Security
- Pervasive Computing
- Soft Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Bioinformatics
- Software Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Information and Service Systems Innovation
- Information Engineering Behavioral Informatics
- Power Engineering and Sustainable Energy
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Machine Learning for Sustainable Systems
- Communication and Networking Technologies
- Nano Technologies
- Embedded System and Computer Architecture
- Control and Instrumentation
- Structures and Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Sustainability and Green Structures
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Aeronautics, Automotive and Ocean Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Polymer and Biopolymer Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Engineering
Biomedical Engineering and Health Science
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Biomedical Electronics and Instrumentation
- Medical and Health Informatics
- Artificial Organ and Tissue Engineering
- Biomaterials, Biopolymers and Bioenergy
- Biomechanics and Biomedical Modeling
- Rehabilitation Technology and Engineering
- Sports Technology and Engineering
- Student Centred Learning (SCL)
- Active and Cooperative Learning (AL/ CL)
- Problem and Project Based Learning (PBL/PoBL)
- Blended Learning
- Online and Scenario Based Learning
- Outcome Based Education
- Case Study Teaching
- CDIO Practices
- Other new academic learning method
All accepted papers will be included in Scopus indexed conference proceedings. More details about publications can be found here.
Selected accepted papers and presenters will be awarded Best Paper Award and Best Presenter Award.