With its wide range of expertise, IPASA provides consultancy services in environmental related areas. It provides flexible organisation, which response to new issues as they arise. The current areas are environmental impact assessment (EIA), environmental management plan (EMP), climate change impact, green technology, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon footprint, water footprint, water and wastewater treatment technology, waste and material recovery, water reuse, integrated water resources management, urban runoff management, and flood mitigation. IPASA’s clients include various private and government agencies.
Some examples of previous project title are listed below:
- Development of Malaysia Environmental Performance Index, Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment, 2010 – 2015.
- Study on Impact of Climate Changes on Water Resources for Selected Plantation Areas in Malaysia for Paddy, Rubber and Oil Palm, National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia (NAHRIM), 2014.
- Study of Aluminium and Flouride Violations in SYABAS Distribution System, SYABAS, 2013 – 14.
- Development of Awareness Programs for Safe and Sustainable Rural Water Supply in Cambodia, Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), 2013 – 14.
- HAZOP, Modelling and Review of Wastewater Treatment Plant, EVYAP SABUN MALAYSIA Sdn. Bhd., 2013.
- Preliminary Environmental Impact Assessment for Waste Oil Recovery at PTD 153786, Jalan Makmur 1, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, Mukim Plentong, Ulu Tiram, Johor Motorol Oils Sdn. Bhd., 2014.
- Carbon Accounting Assessment for Water Production and Water Supply, SAJ Holdings Sdn. Bhd., 2012 – 14.
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Risk Hazard Assessment and Quantitative Risk Assessment in Langsat Bulkers Biodiesel Tank Farm, Tanjung Langsat Industrial park, Johor Bahru, Johor, Tanjung Langsat Port Sdn. Bhd., 2013.
- Rancangan Pengurusan Hutan Tadahan Air bagi Negeri Johor, Johor State Forestry Department, 2013.
- Study on the Current Status and Needs Assessment of Water Resources Research in Malaysia, Academy of Sciences Malaysia, 2012.
- EIA- Proposed Increase EPS Plant Capacity at Lot 143, Jalan Cecair, Free Trade Zone, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Idemitsu (M) Sdn. Bhd., 2012.
- Proposed and Off Site Scheduled Waste Recovery Plant by Sungei Rengit Sdn. Bhd. Located On Lot 590, Miel Industrial Area, Jalan Keluli 9, Pasir Gudang, Johor, Yozai Sdn. Bhd., 2012.
- Study on the Current Status and Needs Assessment of Water Research in Malaysia. Academy Science of Malaysia, 2012 – 14.
- Water Resources Study of Felda Sahabat, Lahad Datu, Sabah, FELDA, 2011 – 12.
- Clean Water Well for Water Supply Enhancement in Cambodia, Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), 2011 – 12.
- The Study on Proposed Centralized Effluent Treatment System for Seaport Worldwide – IMREC and Seaport Worldwide, 2010/11.
A longer listing is provided here.