Both presenter and non-presenter are required to register and pay their registration fee no later than the deadline.
FINAL PAYMENT DEADLINE – 22nd OCTOBER 2021
Only paid participants will be allowed into the virtual viewing.
Certificates will only be issued upon confirmation of payment.
kindly use one of the payment modes below:
Mode 1: UTM e-Commerce System
(Receipt will only show payer’s name automatically)
Step 1: Go to the e-Commerce Portal: https://ecommerce.utm.my/
Step 2: Search for payment code according to your category:
- PRESENTER: LOCAL WITH CONFERENCE KITS – UTM0587
- PRESENTER: INTERNATIONAL – UTM0593
- PRESENTER: INTERNATIONAL WITH CONFERENCE KITS – UTM0588
- ATTENDEE: LOCAL – UTM0589
- ATTENDEE: LOCAL WITH CONFERENCE KITS – UTM0590
- ATTENDEE: INTERNATIONAL – UTM0591
- ATTENDEE: INTERNATIONAL WITH CONFERENCE KITS – UTM0592
Step 3: Choose the right category and make payment via debit/credit card
- Local Participant : FPX / Credit Card
- International Participant : Credit Card / Flywire
Step 4: Download transaction receipt
Mode 2: Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Carry out the transaction at any bank (foreign bank) which offers the service.
Information that may be required by the bank:
- Account Name: BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA
- Bank: CIMB BANK BERHAD
- Account No: 8006053536
- Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
- Address: UTM BRANCH, 81310 UTM JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR
Mode 3: Bank draft/cheque
Step 1: Make payable to “BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA”
Step 2: Scan the receipt & save as PDF file
What should I do after I made a payment?
After payment has been done, please email a copy of the payment slip/proof (save/scanned in PDF only) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “Proof of Payment (ISET2021) – [NAME OF PARTICIPANT]“
For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you in the webinar!
AMTEC Website by Web Team AMTEC
2018-2019 Copyright © All Rights Reserved