Guidelines for Preparation and Uploading Presentations
All registered authors with accepted papers should prepare and upload a pre-recorded video of their presentation. This is a prerequisite for a paper to be included in the Conference Programme.
It is recommended that your video includes a speaker view of yourself presenting slides instead of a voice-over presentation only.
Reminder: All participants must be available for the Q&A session during their presentation slot.
Instructions for Recording Your Video Presentation
- There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record a presentation.
- PowerPoint or Zoom are among the most preferable.
- Both Zoom and Powerpoint allow recording audio and video directly in the application and can export appropriate video files in MP4 format. Click relevant links below for more information.
· Follow these instructions to add audio and video to your slides.
· Follow these instructions to generate a MPEG-4 (.mp4) file from your slides and audio/video.
· Follow these instructions for local Recording.
Guidelines for Preparing Your Video
- Duration: Maximum 10 mins for oral presentation and 5 mins for poster .
- Resolution: HD format (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting) or higher.
- File Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4) file.
- Please ensure the video includes the title of the paper and the names of the authors following the provided template for your PowerPoint. presentation. Download the template here: https://research.utm.my/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2021/04/ISET2021-TEMPLATE.pptx (if you encounter problem with the link in Chrome, please use Firefox or Safari web browser)
- Please use the following naming convention: Manuscript ID.mp4 (provided by the system during your abstract submission).
Tips for Recordings
- Avoid areas that have echo or bad accoustics.
- A good microphone close to mouth. Avoid, if possible, using default built-in microphone on computer.
- Remember to speak slowly and enunciate clearly, without pausing.
- Make sure you have good front light – ensuring that the light shines brightly on your face. If your back is to a window, close the shades.
- Put the camera at eye level.
- Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality before recording the entire presentation. Make adjustments if needed.
- Upload your video in the mp4 format (Deadline: 2 November 2021).
Submit Your Pre-Recorded Video Presentation
- There is tremendous urgency to prepare, finalize and upload the video by no later than 2 November 2021 in order for the videos to be processed by the Programme Committee.
- Click on the link to submit your presentation video and make sure your presentation video is accessible by Programme Commitee.
AMTEC Website by Web Team AMTEC
2018-2019 Copyright © All Rights Reserved