On behalf of the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), we are delighted to invite you to attend the Meeting on Medical Implant in Engineering Perspectives (MeMIEP) on 24th August 2015. Our stated aim is bringing together all researchers and scholars from different scientific and engineering disciplines to expand international cooperation, understanding and promotion of efforts and disciplines in the area of medical implant. The enthusiasm and support expressed by fellow researchers has prompted us to organise a MeMEIP2015, which will be held in UTM Johor Bahru, Malaysia in 2015.
MOREIP is a platform for scholars, engineers, and scientists to present robust research demonstrating the expanding frontiers in the fields of Biomedical Engineering. This year, we have the opportunity to view research, network, and meet colleagues nationwide, and discuss the new methods in research, the practical challenges encountered and the solutions that will be adopted.
- Soft tissue interaction: contact mechanics; stents; bio-probes
- Articular cartilage: mechanically and biochemically induced damage; modelling; lubrication mechanisms
- Skin tribology and haptics: tactile perception and surface texture; friction
- Prosthetic implants: synovial joint tribology; spinal discs; explants analysis; implant corrosion; materials and coatings
- Dental tribology: tooth and implant wear; fretting
- Biomaterials for tribology: artificial cartilage; meniscus; bio-scaffolds
- Bio-mimetics: bio-inspired tribology; materials; complex fluids; smart rheology
- Biotribology for industry: identifying new opportunities; developing test methods; correlation with customer experience
Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Journal of Technology:
Presented papers in Meeting on Medical Implant in Engineering Perspectives (MeMIEP) will be published in Jurnal Teknologi.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org