The Strategic Unit under the Office of Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Innovation) deals with a lot of data on a daily basis; ranging from researchers’ research profile on Scopus/Publons, to research performance benchmark using various instrument. Feel free to browse through some of the dashboard we’ve create to help you gain insights in order to help you improve our overall research ecosystem.
|Key Focus Area 2: Key-Amal-Indicator (KAI) Performance Report 2019
powered by Google Data Studio
|UTM Research Performance Report
powered by Google Data Studio
RESEARCH DATA REQUEST
The Department of Deputy Vice Chancellor (Research & Innovation) act as the central office for most data/information regarding research & innovation in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, including publication statistics, research KPI achievement at Research Entity level and the amount of research funding received. To request the information you can either fill in the hardcopy form or the online Google Form.
This form will generate relevant Registration Form (PDF) for your Research Membership Application.
1. Research Group & Research Alliance (New Registration)
2. Change Research Group
3. RG Leader Registration/Renewal
4. Centre of Excellence / Research Centre Membership
5. Centre of Excellence / Research Centre Membership (External)
6. Research Alliance (for RO)
7. Termination Membership
Strategic Section (Strategic Unit)
Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research & Innovation)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
RESEARCH ENTITIES (RG/COE) MANUAL FORM
The Office of DVC (Research & Innovation) handles the proposl to establish new Research Group (RG) and Centre of Excellence (CoE); including dissolution and rebranding of those entities.
Want to propose/dissolve RG? | Paperwork Templates (English) | Workflow | Guideline
Want to rebrand/restructure RG? | Paperwork Templates (English) | Workflow | Guideline
How about CoE? Please refer here
RESEARCH ENTITIES MEMBERSHIP MANUAL FORM
Please refer to the corresponding policy here.
- Research Alliance (niche area)/Research Group Registration Form (New Registration) (Form | Workflow)
- Research Alliance (niche area)/CoE Membership Application Form (Form | Workflow)
- Change of Research Alliance (niche area)/Research Group Registration (Form | Workflow)
- Research Alliance (niche area)/Research Group Registration Form (Research Officer) (Form | Workflow)
- New/Renewal/Change of Research Group Leader (Form | Workflow)
- CoE External Fellow Application (Form | Workflow)
- CoE Membership Termination (Form | Workflow: Applicant | Top down)
- RG Membership Termination (Form | Workflow: Applicant | Top down)
MALAYSIA RESEARCH UNIVERSITY NETWORK (MRUN)
Malaysia Research University Network (MRUN) International Collaboration Fund
The aim of the MRUN International Collaboration Fund is to increase the visibility of UTM researcher with the international university, industry, and community of the selected East Asia Country. This effort is focused on to strengthen and share the research and innovation of UTM with the international collaborators. UTM researchers need to work together with all other RUs as a party, with the target of building and obtaining linkages and network from the Asia country.
Congratulation & Thank You template. Click here
07-5531202 (Head Officer)
Sunday to Wednesday: 8am to 5pm
Thursday: 8am to 3.30pm
Friday and Saturday: Closed