For PhD applicants in Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering Education):
- A Master’s Degree from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or other higher learning institutes recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s Degree and experience in the relevant field recognised by the Senate; and
- Have experience in teaching or as a student in engineering or conducted research in engineering education of no less than three (3) years.
For MPhil applicants in Master of Philosophy (Engineering Education):
- A Bachelor’s degree with good honours in a relevant field from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or any institutions of higher learning recognised by the UTM Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree and experience in the relevant field recognised by the Senate.
English Language Requirement for International Candidate
For international candidate, if English is not your native language and you are attending a school where English is not the language of instruction, you must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System Academic (IELTS Academic)
Applicants who do not meet the English proficiency requirements of their chosen programme at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) can improve their English at Intensive English Programme (IEP) at Language Academy, UTM or CIEP at ELS Language Centers in Malaysia.
Other related links:
*Last updated 1 June 2022
|download license key pes 2017 pc|
|assassin’s creed valhalla torrent|