MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (MCO) 3.0
1. Guideline implementation of full movement control order (FMCO) 3.0 *new 02/06/2021
2. Guideline implementation of restricted movement order 3.0 12/05/2021
3. Guideline implementation of restricted movement order 3.0 05/05/2021
GUIDELINES & OPERATION DURING CMCO
- Guideline on Post-Doctoral WFO 16/11/2020
- Guideline on Research Activities (MALAY) 1/6/2020
- Guideline on Research Activities (ENG) 15/5/2020
- Guideline on Research Activities (MALAY) 15/5/2020
- Guideline on Research Activities (ENG)
- Guideline on Research Activities (MALAY)
- Guideline Implementation of Work from Home
MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER (MCO)
The Malaysia Government has imposed Full Movement Control Order (FMCO) 3.0 nationwide since 1st June 2021 and it is expected to continue until 14th June 2021. During the period, our campus will be operating partially with most of the day-to-day operation conducted virtually (working from home) while certain services considered as “critical” and “essential”, will continue to operate physically within the campus, with minimal personnels.
We at the Department of DVC (Research & Innovation) is also adhering to the MCO and all the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Higher Education, and many others. While most of our research related activities is not currently considered to be “essential” and “critical”, we have come up with various information for those involved (particularly researchers and postgraduate students) during this MCO.
We hope that everyone in UTM will continue to be productive and engage in a more creative manner when we are working from home. Please feel free to browse through all the information we have right here, including guidelines and infographics. Most importantly stay safe and stay vigilant!