Congratulations to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lau Woei Jye for being appointed the Editor of Water Reuse by the International Water Association (IWA).
Water Reuse focuses on all aspects of the treatment and use of non-conventional water resources. This journal publishes Review Papers, Research Papers, Short Communications and Perspectives related (but not limited) to the following topics:
- The use of domestic and industrial wastewater, rainwater, mine water, brackish water, seawater, or other non-conventional water sources.
- The applications of non-conventional water resources for agriculture, industry, landscape, drinking, municipal use, and other uses.
- Treatment technology and process of non-conventional water resources, including biological, chemical, physical, natural treatment, etc.
- Desalination technology and processes.
- Disinfection and microbial risk control.
- Storage and distribution of treated non-conventional water resources.
- Simulation, analysis, and control of the system.
- Water quality and ecological/health risk assessment of non-conventional water sources for water reuse.
- Planning, design, operation and management of non-conventional water treatment and reuse systems.
- Regulation and policy for water quality control and water resource management that feature non-conventional water sources.
- Standards for non-conventional water treatment and use.
- Economic, environmental, and societal aspects of non-conventional water use.
Water Reuse publishes four issues per year in March, June, September and December. The journal is printed once, in December.
You can view others editorial board here: https://iwaponline.com/jwrd/pages/Editorial_Board