CEP-WATER POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The Collaborative Education Program: Water and Wastewater Treatment Engineering Research Consortium (CEP-WATER) is delighted to announce the call for master’s scholarship applications in environmental engineering for the academic year 2021-2022
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a Master’s degree scholarship. Qualified applicants holding a first-class bachelor’s degree can directly be admitted to the fast-track PhD program
Supported by AUN/SEED-Net and co-funded by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), the CEP-WATER master’s program aims to attract 6 students from ASEAN countries (except Brunei and Singapore) which will be hosted by Advanced Membrane Technology Research Centre (AMTEC) of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) in collaboration with Kobe University (KU), Japan, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia and Prince Songkla University (PSU), Thailand as well as industrial partner, Kasui Techno Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Kubota Kasui Sdn. Bhd).
Recipients of the scholarship will receive a comprehensive package of benefits including:
- Monthly allowance USD400
- Tuition fees waiver
- Medical and life insurance
- Quarantine fee and swap test support
- Travelling allowance
- Conference travel support
- Research support
Minimum Criteria for Application:
- Applicants must be from ASEAN countries (except Brunei and Singapore)
- Not awarded with any other scholarships at the time of student recruitment
- or TOEFL, the minimum scores of 35
- For IELTS, the minimum scores of 5.0
- For MUET, the minimum grade of band 3
NOTE: If applicant does not have TOEFL/IELTS/MUET, please attach your English competency confirmation letter from your Faculty/Institute/Centre.
Important Documents Needed for Application:
- Cover letter (one page)
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Official academic transcripts (Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL / IELTS / MUET or equivalent)
- One recommendation letters from academic advisor/instructor
- Abstracts of Bachelor’s thesis
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches size as jpeg format)
Download the application and referee forms from https://amtec.utm.my/download1 or using the direct link below:
- CEP-WATER Scholarship Application Form:
- CEP-WATER Scholarship Referee Form:
Completed forms should be sent along all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For convenience, candidates are encourage to save/compress all relevant forms and documents into a single .zip or .rar file and naming the file with candidates personal name before sending.
The application deadline has been extended to March 31, 2021.